New Zealand Visa Solutions Limited – Privacy Statement
All of the content in this site is general, you can visit our site without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. You do not have to provide personal information to access our site.
If you choose to provide us with personal information when using our site or in some other manner, we will only store, use or disclose that information for purposes associated with our business, which include the following:
* to manage your registration in respect of our site (if applicable)
* to analyse your use of our site to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
* to monitor and/or keep records of our email communications and other correspondence with you. If you send us correspondence that contains personal information, we may use that information to address the nature and purposes of the correspondence
* to provide you with immigration services
* to provide you with promotional information and/or newsletters and/or commercial electronic messages or to provide you with other information we believe may be of interest
* in order to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks
* in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations
* and you consent to the collection, use and disclosure for those purposes and any reasonable related purpose.
We may use services such as Google Analytics, which will issue cookies from their own servers and which will be able to track website visitors throughout relevant websites. We do not control how those cookies are issued, or the data that they store.
We may share your personal information with certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain our site. We will otherwise not provide your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent to do so or such disclosure is required by law.
You can ask to access and review the personal information we hold about you. You can also ask us to update or correct any personal information we hold about you. Any such requests may be directed to us at the Contact Us provided below. All personal information that we hold about you will be collected, held, used and disclosed in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
We will also ensure that we comply with New Zealand laws regarding unsolicited electronic messages, including by including accurate sender information and a functional unsubscribe facility.
Use of and access to this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by accessing this website:
The information on this website is general information only, is provided free of charge and does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
We try to keep the information up to date, however, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in relation to this website – including (without limitation) warranties as to accuracy, completeness and fitness for any particular purpose.
Please seek independent advice before acting on any information on this website.
We own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in this website. All rights are reserved. You may download and temporarily store one of more of these pages for the sole purpose of viewing on a personal computer or monitor. Otherwise you must not copy, display, modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit (in any form or by any means), distribute, use for creating derivative works or use in any other way for commercial or public purposes any part of this website without our prior written consent.
This website is governed by, and is to be interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law. Any claims or disputes between us concerning this website will be resolved by the New Zealand courts.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any failure of this website to comply with the laws of any other country.
We will not be liable to you for any damages, losses (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business opportunity or data), costs or expenses of any kind which arise out of, or result from, any use of, or inability to use, this website or any other website which is linked to this website.
In these terms and conditions:
* references to this website include all pages of and all information and material on this website, and
* references to use of this website include access to this website. For queries please contact email@example.com